- How do I increase the speed of my DSL or get my DSL connection back online?
Unplug your DSL modem. Wait 1 min, and plug it back in. Allow 1-2 minutes for the modem to fully boot. If you have a Router and a Modem, you will need to unplug both devices. Plug in the Modem first, allowing it to fully boot. Then plug in the router. For a more detailed walk through click here.
- How do I test the speed of my DSL?
There are many different speed test sites you can use. All of which have limited accuracy. We have conveniently placed one on our home page. Other sites you can use to test is www.speedtest.net.
- What number should my computer dial?
If you have dial-up, you can click here to get a list of the numbers used dial up in your area.If you have DSL your computer should not need to dial-up. If it is trying to dial-up, follow the following steps to get your computer to stop trying to dial up. If you have Internet Explorer, you can click on the Tools drop down menu, then go to Internet options. Under the connection Tab click on the never dial a connection or dial whenever a connection is not available.
- My dial-up connect is gone, how do I recreate the connection?
In order to get a detailed walk through for recreating your connection, first select your operating system from the following. Windows Vista,Windows XP, or Mac OS X.
- How do I activate features on my phone?
Click here to for a link to our phone features.
- How do I record my greetings on my Voice Mail?
Click here for a link to a detailed description of setting up your Voice Mail greetings.
- How do I check and or pay my bill online?
Click here or on the My Account option on the top black panel. Log in to check your billing status. If you do not have your log in information you can call our customer service department to get it, at 888-486-4414.
- How do I read my invoice?
Please refer to the following link for a visual step by step process on how your bill will read.
- How do I setup my e-mail account on my new PC?
For a more detailed walkthrough please select your program, Windows Mail, Outlook, or Mac Mail.
- What is Rio Networks mailing address?
520 SE Spruce St, Roseburg, OR 97470
- Can I e-mail Rio with questions and comments?
Yes please send all questions and comments, to email@example.com