Data center colocation is an environmentally sustainable option that saves money and allows for more repaid technology deployment. Here are some other things a data center or colocation can provide.
- Cost savings due to redundant power and cooling.
- Enhanced physical security, disaster recovery and enhanced monitoring with remote access
- Connectivity to telecommunication and network services with reduced cost and complexity
- Hybrid, Virtual, and Hosted Services
- Additional physical space and bandwidth. The ability to deploy new applications and services using dedicated servers
- Cloud offerings including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)