Thank you for looking into a career with us at Rio Networks! You are one step closer to starting a new career with endless potential! We offer a wide range of benefits in addition to our competitive pay. Please click on the link for current job openings. http://www.uidchr.com/
Employee Assistance Program:
Confidential help on personal issues for employees and any family members living in the same household. All employees eligible from date of hire.
* Counseling Services
* Legal Services
* Financial Concerns
* 24 Hr. Nurse Line
* Identity Theft Assistance
Paid Time Off:
Paid time off for use in the event of sickness, personal, or planned vacation. All regular full-time employees eligible
* Accrue from day one, eligible to use accrued time first pay period following 90 days of service
* Accrual rates based on hours worked
* Accrual rates increase upon years of service
To ensure your financial future we offer a tax deferred company sponsored plan. All full-time & part-time employees 18 years & older are eligible to participate first quarter following 90 days of service.
* Quarterly Enrollments
* 21 American Funds for investing
* Contribute between 3–20%
* Contributions are tax deferred until withdrawn
Health Insurance Includes:
All regular full-time employees are eligible to enroll the first day of the month following 6 months of employment.
* Medical-PPO Network, low cost pre-tax dependent coverage Wellness Benefit up to $500 per year
* Dental–$25 co-pay, up to $1,500 per calendar year 100% preventative 80% basic services 50% major services
* Vision–$225 coverage every 2 years to include exam and hardware
* Prescription–Cost based on a 3 tier formula, cost saving 90 day fill at participating or mail in pharmacy
Short Term Disability Insurance:
Employer paid insurance to provide income protection. Eligible the first of month following 6 months of employment.
* 14 day elimination period
* Pays 60% of weekly earning to a maximum of $500 per week
* Up to 24 weeks of coverage
* 6 weeks maternity pay
Long Term Disability Insurance:
Employees may elect to purchase as a supplemental benefit.
* Continuation of short term disability
* Pays 60% of monthly earning to a maximum of $3,000
* Up to 24 months of coverage
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance:
Employees may elect to purchase as a pre-tax payroll deduction. The AFLAC plans offered are:
* Cancer Plan
* Personal Accident
* Hospital and Intensive Care
* Life Insurance (post-tax)
* Employer paid $15,000 Term Life and AD&D Insurance policy. Eligible the first of month following 6 months of employment.
* With a buy up option to add additional Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage for employee, spouse & children